T-Hub, one of the largest start-up ecosystem builders in India have bagged four “Acumen global awards, 2017” by bringing up four startups to be emerging as the first choice of top Indian startups. This competition is mainly meant for the emerging startups.The award function was held in Kenya.
The four startups that have bagged the awards are,
- Hug Innovations,
- Loop Reality,
- AuthBase and
About Hug Innovation
- Hug Innovation is the maker of Hug Smart watch capable of flying drones and navigating smart television.
- The founder of Hug Innovation is RAJ NERAVATI.
- It is also capable of controlling virtual reality-based applications through hand gestures.
- “Best in India” award is also won by this startup for this smart watch, top 3 in the Asia Pacific and one of the top 10 finalists in the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
- It is also declared the winner of The India Region Round of the 1st China (Shenzhen) Innovation & Entrepreneurship International Competition held at Bangalore.
About Loop Reality
- Loop Reality is a disruptive technology firm, founded by JIGNESH TALASILA, whose first product Loop Fit. This product is an immersive multiplayer VR fitness solution, which allows its users to experience outdoor environments, indoors.
- Along with Hug Innovation, Loop Reality has qualified for the global finals of the competition, which will be held at Shenzhen, China between April 11 -18.
- It also emerged as a 2nd runner up in China (Shenzhen) Innovation & Entrepreneurship International Competition.
- AuthBase, a deep tech cyber security company founded by UMESH THOTA.
- It has won the “HOT 1OO: RACE TO GRACE 2017 Award”, which champions innovation and enterprise.
- It provides frameworks for developers to secure their applications and use Deep Learning to detect and mitigate hack and Robot attacks real-time.
- Kheyti is an AgriTech company that creates dependable incomes to small farmers using technology co-founded by RAVI KORUKONDA and ARPITA SOMA
- The company has also developed “Greenhouse-in-a-box” – an affordable, modular greenhouse bundled with full stack services that uses 90% less water, grows 7 times more food and gives farmers a steady dependable income.
- T-Hub is a largest incubator for startups in India, located in Hyderabad, Telangana
- Founded in 2015, it is headed by Jay Krishnan, CEO T-Hub.
- It is started with a partnership between Government of Telangana and three of India’s leading academic institutes IIIT-H, ISB and NALSAR.