Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for Banking exams and other competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to India GK !!!
- Which of the following is Highest Gallantry award ?
1. Bharat Ratna
2.Param Vir Chakra
3. Padma awards
4.Maha Vir Chakra
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Param Vir Chakra
It is Highest military award for equivalent to the Victoria Cross
- Which of the following is highest dam in India ?
1.Sardar Sarovar Dam
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Tehri Dam
The Tehri Dam is the tallest dam in India and one of the tallest in the world impound on Bhagirathi River
- Which of the following is the longest river in India ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.The Ganges
The longest river within India is Ganges(Ganga) running a length of about 2525 km.
- Which of the following city is most populated city ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Mumbai
Mumbai (Bombay) –16,368,000
Kolkata ,Delhi, Chennai
- Largest Public sector bank in India is ………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.SBI
SBI – State Bank of India
HQ – Mumbai
Chairman – Arundhati Bhattacharya
- Which of the following is largest desert in India ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Thar Desert
The Thar Desert is a large, arid region in the northwestern part of the Indian subcontinentthat forms a natural boundary between India and Pakistan. It is the world’s 17th largest desert and the world’s 9th largest subtropical desert
- Which of the following is fastest train in India ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Shatabadi Express
Shatabadi Express is running between New Delhi and Bhopal
- Which of the following is Largest state population wise ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Uttarapradesh
Uttar pradesh – 2.6 million and Bihar – 1.7 million topped the list for interstate emigration
- Birla Planetarium is the largest Planetarium in India located in …………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Kolkata
Popularly known as taramandal, the planetarium was inaugurated on 2 July 1963 by the then Prime Minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Which of the following is longest Highway ?
1.NH – 8
2.NH – 4
3.NH – 1
4.NH – 7
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.NH – 7
NH – 7 – which turns from Varanasi to Kanyakumari