Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Indian GK(Indian Economy) !!
- The first human development report of India issued on ………………
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.2002
National Human Development Report was issued in 2002. by Planning Commission, Government of India.
- How many censuses have been carried out since independence ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.7
7 censuses have been carried out since independence .
Years: 1951, 1961, 1971, 1981, 1991, 2001 and 2011
- The term ‘Green GNP’ emphasizes ……………………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Sustainable Development
The term ‘Green GNP’ emphasizes Sustainable Development
- Who estimated the National Income for the first time in India ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Dadabhai Naoroji
Dadabhai Naoroji estimated the National Income for the first time in 1868
- RBI does not transact the business of which state government ?
3.J & K
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.J & K
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) does not transact the Business of Jammu and Kashmir and Sikkim also
- ………………. is the name of the electronic communication network of RBI
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.RBINET
It is a communication system operating over the BANKNET. RBINET client running a personal computer is called RBINET Dos client and he can communicate with its server over a dedicated leased line or dial up line.
- Deficit Financing means the government borrows money from the ………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.RBI
Deficit financing is a method of meeting government deficits through the creation of new money. Deficit Financing means the government borrows money from the RBI
- CAPART is engaged primarily with which one of the following ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Rural Development
Council for Advancement of People’s Action and Rural Technology (CAPART) is a nodal organization for rural development. The main purpose of this organization is to promote and organize the joint venture emerging between the Government of India and the voluntary organizations pertaining to the development of the rural sector.
- Which theory generally included under micro economics ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Price Theory
Price theory Economic theory asserts that in a free market economy the market price reflects interaction between supply and demand: theprice is set so as to equate the quantity being supplied and that being demanded.
- When was Consumer protection Act enacted ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.1986
Consumer Protection Act, 1986 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted in 1986 to protect the interests of consumers in India