Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Indian GK(Economy) !!!
- Union Budget is generally presented in which of the following month ?
E.None of theseAnswer – B.February
The first Union budget of independent India was presented by R. K. Shanmukham Chetty on November 26, 1947. It is presented each year on the last working day of February by the Finance Minister of India in Parliament.
- Who was the first chairman of the Planning Commission of India ?
E.None of theseAnswer – D.Pt.Jawaharlal Nehru
After Independence, a formal model of planning was adopted, and accordingly the Planning Commission, reporting directly to the Prime Minister of India was established on 15 March 1950, with PM Jawaharlal Nehru as the Chairman.
- Who among the following introduced the Hindu Code Bill ?
E.None of theseAnswer – C.Dr.Bhimrao Ambedkar
The ‘Hindu code bills were several laws passed in the 1950s that aimed to codify and reform Hindu personal law in India.
- In which year the Indian Planning commission was established ?
E.None of these’Answer – C.1950
The Planning Commission was an institution in the Government of India, which formulated India’s Five-Year Plans, among other functions.
- On January 1, 2015 National Institution for Transforming India(NITI) Aayog was set up to replace ……………………
A.Rashtriya Barh Ayog
B.Human Rights Commission
C.National Commission for Women
D.Planning Commission of India
E.None of theseAnswer – D.Planning Commission of India
NITI Aayog was established by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to replace the Planning Commission.The stated aim for NITI Aayog’s creation is to foster involvement and participation in the economic policy-making process by the State Governments of India. It adopted a “bottom-up” approach.
- Which of the following sector gives the largest income in India ?
E.None of theseAnswer – D.Service Sector
Indian economy is classified in three sectors — Agriculture and allied, Industry and Services. Agriculture sector.Services sector is the largest sector of India. Gross Value Added (GVA) at current prices for Services sector is estimated at 61.18 lakh crore INR in 2014-15
- ……………………….was established in 1990 as a wholly owned subsidiary of IDBI under the Small Industries Development Bank of India Act, 1989.
E.None of theseAnswer – B.SIDBI
SIDBI – Small Industrial Development Bank of India, Lucknow
Recently it has opened seven branches christened as Micro Finance branches, aimed especially at dispensing loans up to Rs.5 lakh
- The Indian Economy is a ……………………. economy
E.None of theseAnswer – D.Labour Abundant
India is a very large labour-abundant economy with a rapidly growing workforce and its manufacturing sector might be expected to be the primary driver of its economic growth.
- The Current five year plan is also known as
A.12th five year plan
B.10th five year plan
C.11th five year plan
D.9th five year plan
E.None of theseAnswer – A.12th five year plan
12th five year plan – 2012 – 2017
- New pension System was regulated by ……………………..
E.None of theseAnswer – A.PFRDA
National Pension System (NPS) is a voluntary, defined contribution retirement savings scheme regulated by PFRDA and established by GOI
PFRDA Chairman – Yogesh Aggarwal