Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to General Science(Physics) !!
- When we rub hands which of the following Conversion will happen ?
1.Mechanical energy converted into Heat energy
2.Chemical energy converted into Heat energy
3.Mechanical energy converted into Electrical energy
4.Electrical energy converted into Heat energy
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Mechanical energy converted into Heat energy
When we rub hands, the mechanical energy due to friction between the hands is converted into heat energy
- During charging of a battery chemical energy is converted into
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Electrical energy
When the battery is connected to the circuits of an electric fork lift truck, its chemical energy is converted into electrical energy and released.
- During respiration, food is converted into ……………… and …………….
1.Carbon dioxide, Water
2.Water, Carbon monoxide
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Carbon dioxide, Water
Respiration is the chemical reactions that take place within cells by which food is “burned” and converted into carbon dioxide and water.
- When water is lifted into an overhead tank,electrical energy is converted into
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Kinetic Energy
When water is lifted int an overhead tank using a motor, it converts electric energy to kinetic energy
- Water stored in a dam possesses which energy ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Kinetic energy
Water stored in a dam possesses (d) potential energy and once the water is falling it has kinetic energy.
- An arrow is stretched in a bow, which energy is converted into potential energy ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Mechanical energy
When a bow with an arrow is stretched, the mechanical energy is converted into potential energy.
- Which part of eye control the amount of light entering into the eye ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Iris
The iris has an adjustable circular opening called the pupil, which can expand or contract to control the amount of light entering the eye.
- The green colour glass will allow …………… to pass through it
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Only Green
Green cellophane/glass will only allow green light to pass through it.
- 1 Slung = ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.14.6kg
A unit of measure for mass in the English system, which equals 14.6 kg in the SI system.
- One ton is equal to ……………….lb
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.2000
The ton is a unit of measure. 1 ton is equal to 2000lb