Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Basic Gk(Books & Authors) !!!
- The book titled ‘Dalits in India: A profile’ written by …………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Shukhdeo Throat
Dalits in India: A profile authored by Shukhdeo Throat.He also founded the Indian Institute of Dalit Studies.
- Which of the following book is written by Vinod Rai ?
2.Not Just an Accountant
4.Romancing with Life
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Not Just an Accountant
Former Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) Vinod Rai authored a book titled Not Just an Accountant.
- Who is the author of All My Sisters ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Zudith Lenox
Zudith Lenox is the author of the book “All My Sisters”
- ………………………….. is authored by Ashish Roy
1.Out of My Comfort Zone
2.Da Vinci Code
3.Struggle for Change
4.One Day Cricket, The Indian Challenge
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.One Day Cricket, The Indian Challenge
Ashish Roy Day written the book titled ‘One Cricket, The Indian Challenge’
- Bookless in Baghdad is penned by ………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Shashi Tharoor
Bookless in Baghdad is a 2005 book by author Shashi Tharoor that consists of a collection of previously published articles, book reviews and columns on writers, books and literary musings.
- Which of the following book is written by Swami Shivanand ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Divine Life
Divine Life authored by Swami Shivanand
- Who is the author of Akbarnama ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Abul Fazal
The Akbarnama” which literally translates to Book of Akbar, is the official chronicle of the reign of Akbar, the third Mughal Emperor commissioned by Akbar himself by his court historian and biographer, Abul Fazl
- The book titled ‘ Envisioning an Empowered Nation’ authored by
4.APJ Abdul Kalam
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.APJ Abdul Kalam
Envisioning an Empowered Nation: Technology for Societal Transformation authored APJ Abdul Kalam With A Sivathanu Pillai
- Which of the following book is written by Amitav Gosh ?
1.Life of Pi
2.The Circle of Reason
3.The Top of Raintree
4.The Splender of Silence
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.The Circle of Reason
‘The Circle of Reason’ is the first novel by Indian writer Amitav Ghosh. It was published in 1986.
- A Time of Transition : Rajiv Gandhi To The 21st Century penned by ………………
3.Mani Shankar Aiyer
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Mani Shankar Aiyer
A Time of Transition. Sub title: Rajiv Gandhi to the 21st Century authored by Mani Shankar Aiyar. Mani Shankar Aiyar