Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-I Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-I Exam
- Elephanta caves are located at – Mumbai(Maharashtra).
- First Filmfare award-winning actor – Dilip Kumar.
- For which theory Nobel Price 2016 for Economics is given? – Contract theory
- Highest grosser Hollywood movie in the year 2014? – Gone with the Wind.
- How many times, a person can become a Prime Minister of a Country ? – Multiple times.
- Percentage of oxygen in river water – 13.2
- Rukmina arundale is associated with which filed ? – Dance and Choreographer
- Scientific name of Tectona grandis is – Teak plant.
- Seismology is discovered by whom? – Seismologist
- What do you mean by displacement? – vt+1/2at^2
- When Emergency was declared in India ? – 1975 to 1977 by Indira Gandhi
- Which catalyst is used to make milk from curd? – Renin
- Which is a Scalar Quantity? – Modulus of Elasticity
- Which is the Dwarf planet in Solar system? – Pluto
- Which is the longest day in the northern hemisphere? – June 21.
- Who founded Brahmo Samaj ? – Raja Ram Mohun Roy in 1828
- Who is the author of Arthashastra? – Kautaliya
- Who is the author of Prithavi Raj Raso? – Chand Bardai.
- Who made Barograph? – Alexander Cumming.
- Who founded Nitrogen? Daniel Rutherford
- Which film won Oscar 2014? 12 years a slave
- Depth of ocean is measured by? – Bathymetry
- Rajya sabha members term period? – 6 Years
- Who killed Gandhi ji ? – Nathuram Godse
- Hottest Planet ? – Venus
- Theory of relativity ? – The laws of physics are the same for all observers in uniform motion relative to one another
Note: If You remember any Question, share with us in command Section. More Questions will be updated soon