Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 26th 2016 – Shift III
- how long does take sunlight to reach the earth?
- 5Dec,2015 died Bollywood actress name?
- semiconductor material name?
- who was the governor when national Congress established?
- resistance measured by?
- ISRO headquarter?
- Congress president name time of India independent?
- Inc related which engine?
- chief justice of India after h.l. Dutto?
- Milkha singh is? flying Sikh
- diggestive enzyme name?
- how many times Indian Constitution amendment till 2015?
- retirement time Zahir Khan rank?
- biswanathn 2014 chess champion which place?
- which of the following not a digestive enzyme? prostate
- woman voting bill passed recently which country?
- low land state name?
- Arrange the following dynasty? slave,khalji.,tughlaq,lodi