Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 4th 2016 – Shift III
1. Taj Mahal commissioned by ?- Mughal emperor Shah Jahan
2. Acid found in Grapes ?- Tartaric.
3. How many Muscles are used for eye ball? – Six
4. How many number of players in POLO game? – 4
5. First woman Doctor in the world?- Elizabeth Blackwell
6. What is the nearest Galaxy to Milky Way? Andromeda galaxy
7. Who build Janther Manther in New Delhi? Maharaja Jai Singh II
8. National game of China – Table Tennis
9. Why plant leaves are in green colour? Chlorophyll.
10. South Africa Currency – South African rand
11. Chief Justice of supreme court retirement age-