Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 3rd 2016 – Shift II
1. Bhutan official language – Dzongkha
2. When did the portuguese first arrived in India?
3. Change of position with respect to time – Velocity
4. What is Limerick? A limerick is a form of poetry, especially one in five-line.
5. Which president never was VP
6. orange,peach,olive and chrome all are
7. Oneirology – Study of dreams
8. WLAN stands for – Wireless Local Area Network
9 PNR – Passenger Name Record
10. Anant Pai was – popularly known as Uncle Pai, was an Indian educationalist and a pioneer in Indian comics
11. India’s first child surgeon – Ankrit jaswal (7 years old)
12. Freshwater lake – Wular Lake in J&K
13. Adhai din ka jhopda is built at – Ajmer (Rajsthan)
14. LIGO – Laser Interferometer Gravitational wave observatory
15. What is logo of Make in India? Moving Lion
16. +91 code is which country? India
17. C6H6 — Benzene
18. 1st olympic game held at – Athens
19. Bicameral legislature
20. Malgudi days was written by? – R.K. Narayan
21. What is Shinjo? – A city in Japan
22. When a gravitational force is exerted on a mass object then it is called?
23. Shigmo- a spring festival celebrated in Goa
24. BESK Stands for – Binary electronic sequence calculator
25. In which year Sikkim state was formed? – 1975
26. Which is most abundant natural combustible gas?-Methane
27. PM of Pakistan in 1999?- Nawaz sharif
28. Headquarters of UNO-New york
29. ‘In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher’ is quoted by- Dalai Lama
30. In which year Arunachal Pradesh state is formed?- 1972