Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 3rd 2016 – Shift III
1. Sajan Prakash related to- Swimming
2. First Nobel prize for medicine was given for which disease? Diphtheria
3. Capital City of Meghalaya? Shillong
4. Total amendments of Indian constitution?
5. Which is not a Axial bone?
6. Average Women’s literacy rate in India by 2014?
7. Subhash Ghosh related to- Music
8. Alfred Nobel invented- Dynamite
9. Which country transplanted complete face?
10. Who got the first rank in GSTI 2016?
11. Which of the following is not a transgenic crop?(spinach, brinjal, tomato, Corn)
12. 2015 Rugby Winner – New Zealand
13. Founder of Azad Hind Fauj(Indian Army)- Subash Chandra Bose
14. Who invented WWW?- Tim Berners Lee
15. What is the main element of Marsh gas?- Methane
16. Who won Davis cup 2015? UK
17. When was Indian National Congress(INC) formed?- December 28, 1885
18. Who founded North Korea? – Kim II- Sung
19. Fathepur sikri was founded by the Emperor- Akbar
20. What is the average thickness of skin?
21. In which state ONGC got environment free certificate for oil production? Andhra Pradesh
22. When ions are added to an element what are the changes occurred?
23. Which of the following is not Jupiter’s moon? Titan
24. INSAT are used for?