Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Fill in the Blanks, which is common for all the IBPS/SBI/RRB/SSC CGL/LIC/LDC exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete in the contest of the sentence.
- It has often chosen to play_______moral guardian rather than________films by content and letting audiences make informed decisions.
A. smile, tangling
B. staring , distorting
C. glowering , labelling
D. pleasing, confusingC. 3 glowering , labelling
- At home, while security forces deserve________for limiting the Pathankot air base attack, many questions need to be answered about the state of________along the Punjab-Pakistan border.
A. condemnation, peril
B. praise, security
C. blame, danger
D. censure, insecurityB. 2 praise, security
- Its surprise result in Bihar where it_______itself to regional players and______a windfall holds out a template.
A. begrimed, doubted
B. dirty, be surprised
C. sublimated , gained
D. polluted, be amazedC. 3 sublimated , gained
- Consider innovations like the India Stack which_______Aadhaar authentication, e-KYC, esign, Digital Locker and UPI_______ mobile payments to provide cashless, paperless and presence-less transactions.
A. part, improbable
B. dissolve, impractical
C. detach, disconnect
D. combines , interoperableD. 4 combines , interoperable
- With the diversity of India, it is easy to_______thousands or perhaps even millions of entrepreneurial_______playing out over the next few years over the internet.
A. laziness, discriminates
B. certainty, discerns
C. know, differentiate
D. imagine , experimentsD. 4 imagine , experiments
- Departures are just as important as_______, and the good guest shouldn’t hang around till the host is politely yawning through the nose_______to dozing off.
A. departure, supplementary
C. arrivals, preparatory
D. leave, auxiliaryC. 3 arrivals, preparatory
- Revitalising Indian Railways would be good for________but it would also have the added benefit of reducing_______from transport.
A. passengers , emissions
B. drivers, concealment
C. commuter, refrains
D. customer, containmentA. 1 passengers , emissions
- Serious reform would also change the way_______committee members are chosen, and give greater powers to the________tribunal where disputes are resolved.
A. revealing, ownership
B. open, management
C. glowering , audiences
D. screening , appellateD. 4 screening , appellate
- Even after Independence, the state used this law to_______interrupt filmmakers’ artistic vision, often changing endings and_______scenes to be reshot.
A. crudely , forcing
B. gentle, polishing
C. nicely, powerlessness
D. tastefully, weaknessA. 1 crudely , forcing
- Our government must immediately________and enact laws protecting net neutrality and preserving our right to_______access the full internet.
A. suppress, easily
B. announce , freely
C. refrain, costly
D. repress, expensiveB. 2 announce , freely