Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Fill in the Blanks, which is common for all the IBPS/SBI/RRB/SSC CGL/LIC/LDC exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- Sirisena has indicated on the day of_________to office that his maiden foreign visit would be to India.
- India had to struggle hard to maintain a balance between its domestic political________and international obligations.
- Former President Mahinda Rajapaksa overnight_________into a national hero and a cult figure.
- Rajapaksa decided to use this_________political climate to advance the Presidential elections.
- Fresh from the success in the war against LTTE, Rajapaksa earned a_________victory over his rival Gen.
- Interestingly he also secured a favourable judgment from the country’s Supreme Court to begin his Presidential_________as per schedule in November 2010.
- Had he won the elections he would have started his third term in November 2016 and________as the President till November 2022.
- But the run up to the elections in January 2015 saw many dramatic__________in the country’s politics.
- According to one estimate almost ¾th of the national_________will be consumed in debt servicing.
- The new government has________to usher in major constitutional changes in the first 100 days and then go for fresh elections to the Parliament.