Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Fill in the Blanks, which is common for all the IBPS/SBI/RRB/SSC CGL/LIC/LDC exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- The bench also struck down the 99th Constitution Amendment Act, which was passed__________by both Houses of Parliament.
unanimously – with agreement,सहमति
- This__________strengthens the allegation that the influence of the executive in the appointment of judges cannot be ruled out unless a judicial commission is formed.
persuasion – opinion,धारणा
- Until a few years ago, the toss-up for the city’s commuters was between overcrowded city buses and__________, sometimes-greedy autorickshaw drivers.
eccentric – unusual,विचित्र
- Even after 10 years of the RTI, I find a widespread lack of___________.
cognizance – awareness,जागरूकता
- What also deserves mention is that the first UP information commissioner was__________ousted from office.
unceremoniously – informally,अनौपचारिक
- Their oath, provided in the statute, is yet another___________of the British Raj and directly clashes with the RTI Act.
relic – reminder,स्मृति,अवशेष
- Further, the_________of the collegium system resulted in a large number of vacancies for high court and SC judges.
- It is__________to make a brief list of different enactments for the appointment of judges.
requisite – necessary,आवश्यक
- Perhaps a disorder___________by technology can solve the city’s mobility challenges? Bangalore is at the very start of that.
wrought – formed,बनाया हुआ
- Things are by no means___________yet but a hopeful start has been made, There is surely a largescale urban transport revolution waiting to happen.
immaculate – perfect,पूर्ण