Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Data Structures. It will be useful for the IBPS SO IT officer and SBI Assistant Manager(System). We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- Print Server uses ….. which is a buffer that holds data before it is send to the printer
(D) None of the above(C) Spool
- …… is a balanced binary search tree in which the difference between the height of any node’s left and right sub tree is at most one.
(A) AVL Tree
(B) Red-Black Tree
(C) 2-3-4 Tree
(D) None of the above(A) AVL Tree
- Enqueue means to insert an item into the ……. of the Queue
(D) None of the above(B) rear
- The process of deleting an element from the top of stack is called ….. operation
(C) Both (A) & (B)
(D) None of the above(A) POP
- Merge Sort is based on ……..
(A) Greedy approach
(B) Backtracking algorithm
(C) Divide and Conquer method
(D) None of the above(C) Divide and Conquer method
- Post order traversal is also known as……
(A) depth-first order
(B) end order
(C) symmetric order
(D) None of the above(B) end order
- A queue is a ……. data structure
(A) Last In First Out (LIFO)
(B) Linear Array
(C) First In First Out (FIFO)
(D) None of the above(C) First In First Out (FIFO)
- Which of the following data structure stores homogeneous data elements?
(C) Linear Array
(D) None of the above(C) Linear Array
- An algorithm that calls itself directly or indirectly is called ……
(D) None of the above(B) Recursion
- Which of the following is used to find the location of an element with a given value?
(D) None of the above(A) Search