Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- In order to track cases pending at various district courts, the Supreme Court of India has launched a public access portal of the National Judicial Data Grid (NJDG). The portal is
D. None of theseB. ecourts.gov.in
- As announced in the Budget 2015, Development Cell of the Railway Board has come up with a design of “Hybrid Vacuum Toilets”. It will give the advantages of
A. Vacuum Toilets
B. Bio Toilets
C. Both A and B
D. None of theseC. Both A and B
- Expand UIDAI.
A. Universal Identification Authority of India
B. Unique Identification Authority of India
C. Unique Identity Authority of India
D. Universal Identification Augmentation of IndiaB. Unique Identification Authority of India
- Fifteen MOUs have been inked between Gujarat and the Guangdong province of China at the China (Guangdong)-India (Gujarat) Economic and Trade Cooperation Conference 2015 in Ahmedabad amounting to
A. $590 million
B. $570 million
C. $500 million
D. $490 millionA. $590 million
- PM Modi launched Rs 45,000 crore scheme with a goal to provide 24-hour power supply to each and every house of the nation namely
A. National Immigrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS)
B. National Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS)
C. National Integrated Power Distribution Scheme (IPDS)
D. None of theseB. National Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS)
- According to a team of scientists at the Max Planck Institute for Chemistry in Mainz, in which State/UT world’s largest number of premature deaths will occur due to air pollution by 2025?
D. None of theseB. Delhi
- Which construction company has been given the project of construction of Trade Facilitation Centre and Crafts Museum at Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh by the Ministry of Textiles?
A. Hindustan Construction Company
B. National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)
C. Pamposh Constructions India Pvt. Ltd.
D. Housing Development and Infrastructure LimitedB. National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)
- Who has been elected as the new president of the Indian Newspaper Society (INS) for 2015-16?
A. Kiran Pathak
B. P.V. Chandran
C. Mahesh Vadodaria
D. None of theseB. P.V. Chandran
- Who has been elected as the new CEO of Hindustan Zinc Limited (HZL), the country’s largest zinc producer?
A. Kiran Saxena
B. Suresh Sahai
C. Sunil Dugal
D. None of theseC. Sunil Dugal
- Facebook has launched which news gathering tool which will be available free for journalists?
D. None of theseC. Signal
- Which Indian cricketer has joined an anti-poaching campaign to save the wild animals of Africa in Kenya?
A. MS Dhoni
B. Rohit Sharma
C. Virender Sehwag
D. Virat KohliB. Rohit Sharma
- Bal Pandit, 86-year old cricket commentator who served as the secretary of Maharashtra Cricket Association in the mid-1980s was passed away in Pune. He was a
A. Tamil cricket commentator
B. Marathi cricket commentator
C. Kannada cricket commentator
D. None of theseB. Marathi cricket commentator
- The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which issues Aadhaar cards is been shifted from NITI Aayog to which ministry?
A. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
B. Ministry of Communication and Information Technology
C. Ministry of Corporate Affairs
D. None of theseB. Ministry of Communication and Information Technology
- Swiss Bank UBS has released the 16th edition of its UBS Prices and Earnings study in September 2015, which examines prices, wages and earners purchasing power in 71 cities worldwide. According to this report Which Indian place(s) are among the cheapest places in the world to live in?
A. New Delhi
D. Both A and BD. Both A and B
- Swiss Bank UBS has released the 16th edition of its UBS Prices and Earnings study in September 2015, which examines prices, wages and earners purchasing power in 71 cities worldwide. According to this report Which is the most expensive city in the world to live in?
A. New York
D. OsloB. Zurich
- Name the leader of Amazon India‘s fashion and lifestyle category who has resigned owing to personal reasons?
A. Vikas Purohit
B. Abhishek Aggarwal
C. Mohit Sharma
D. None of theseA. Vikas Purohit
- Which Indian batsman has been conferred with honorary life membership by Cricket Club of India (CCI)?
A. Ajinkya Rahane
B. Shikhar Dhawan
C. MS Dhoni
D. None of theseA. Ajinkya Rahane
- With which of the following, India has created a “joint challenge coin” to symbolise their unique partnership in creating a next-generation aircraft carrier for the Indian Navy?
B. Sri Lanka
D. None of theseC. USA