AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 7 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Which programme, aimed at connecting school students and scientists for extending student’s classroom learning was launched on July 6, 2017 in New Delhi?
- 4th National Summit on Good, Replicable Practices and Innovations in Public Health Care Systems was held on July 6, 2017 at:
1.Indore, Madhya Pradesh
2.Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
4.Chennai, Tamil Nadu
5.Kolkata, West Bengal
- Which State Government has approved a new transport policy to streamline the issuance of permits and licences across commercial and private transport vehicles in the state?
- India’s new 2016 Anti-Hijacking Act which replaces the 1982 law incorporates the latest global anti-hijack provisions and brings Indian law in line with the which Protocol of the UN body International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)?
- The government will set up ‘Garib Nawaz’ skill development centres in how many districts of the country to offer employment-oriented training to the youth from minority communities?
- The government has decided to do away with the ‘No-Detention Policy’ under the Right to Education (RTE) Act, 2009 from next academic year. ‘No-Detention Policy’ prohibits schools from detaining or expelling any student up to Class:
- Naval forces of which countries participated in Malabar Naval Exercise 2017 which began on July 7, 2017 in Chennai, India?
1.India, US and Australia
2.India, Japan and Australia
3.India, US and Japan
4.India, Sri Lanka and US
5.India, Japan and Sri Lanka
- Which Union Ministry has established a four member GST Facilitation Cell at its office to guide the industry about the new tax regime?
1.Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
2.Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
3.Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
4.Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
5.Ministry of Food Processing Industries
- India has ranked at which position on Global Cybersecurity Index (GCI), released by UN International Telecommunication Union (ITU).
- According to a report by BMI Research, Indian economy is expected to clock a real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth of ____% in this financial year.
- Researchers from which entity have presented a study indicating that India will be the base to the economic pole of global growth over the coming decade, remaining ahead of China?
1.Centre for Economic Development (CID) at Cambridge University
2.Centre for Socio-Economic Development (CID) at Stanford University
3.Centre for International Development (CID) at Harvard University
4.Centre for Macro Development (CID) at Sydney University
5.Centre for Global Development (CID) at Oxford University
- In a major step to protect customers from large financial losses on account of frauds, Reserve Bank of India has capped the customer liability at what amount if they report unauthorised transactions within seven working days?
- As per the amended Legal Metrology rules for packaged commodities, which will come into effect from _________, the Centre has clarified that the retail sale price shall be the maximum retail price (MRP) inclusive of all taxes.
1.September 1, 2017
2.October 1, 2017
3.November 1, 2017
4.December 1, 2017
5.January 1, 2018
- National Aluminium Company Limited (Nalco) is setting up the first of its kind Aluminium Park in:
5.Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
- India has slipped by one spot to become the _____ largest foreign investor into the UK.
- Who among the following has been awarded Order of Australia for community work, the highest civilian award in Australia?
- Sanjiv Goenka, has been selected as the Chairman of the Board of Governors at:
- India’s Ambassador to Peru Sandeep Chakravorty has been appointed as the head of the Indian consulate in:
- A study by which entities suggests that the extreme El Nino that occurred in 2015 played an important role in Chennai’s heavy rainfall from November 30 to December 2, 2015?
1.University of Kochi and the Indian Institute of Technology – Bombay
2.University of Kochi and the Indian Institute of Technology – Delhi
3.University of Hyderabad and the Indian Institute of Technology – Bombay
4.University of Hyderabad and the Indian Institute of Technology – Delhi
5.University of Hyderabad and the Indian Institute of Technology – Kanpur
- As per a new research, which among the following countries account for the most cropland in the world irrigated by dirty wastewater?
1.India and Pakistan
5.All of the above
- ‘Global Forgiveness Day’is observed on which date every year?
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.