Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- Which State has proposed a state Budget of 1.30 Lakh crores?
Answer: C) Telengana
Explanation: Telangana’s Finance Minister on Monday presented the state budget in the assembly, proposing an expenditure of Rs.1, 30,415 crores for the financial year 2016-17
- Which High court has celebrated its 150th year?
Answer: D) Allahabad
Explanation: Allahabad High Court established in 1866 celebrates its 150th Foundation Day on 14th March 2016.
- ‘Advancing Asia: Investing for the future’ a joint conference by Union government and IMF is conducted at?
Answer: a) New Delhi
Explanation: A Conference jointly hosted by the Government of India and the IMF on “Advancing Asia: Investing for the Future” in New Delhi
- Moody’s Investors services have maintained the ratings of which of the two banks unchanged at Baa-3/P-3?
A.SBI & HDFC
B.ICICI & Yes bank
C.SBI & IDBI
D.NABARD & IDBI
Answer: C) SBI & IDBI
Explanation: Moody’s Investors Service on Friday have told that the local and foreign currency deposit ratings of State Bank of India and IDBI Bank at ‘Baa3/P-3’
- India post selects Deloitte as its consultant of Payment bank for a proposal worth of?
Answer: B) 800 crores
Explanation: India Post Picked Deloitte as Consultant for Payments Bank to advise it on setting up a payments bank and an agreement between the two would be signed. The PIB has already approved the Rs 800-crore proposal of India Post
- The Union government has decided to fix the MSP of Bt cotton seed for BG-1 version at?
Answer: D) 635 rupees
Explanation: The Union Government notified maximum sale price of Bt cotton seed for 2016-17. The price of BG-I version of Bt cotton hybrid (9450 grams of Bt Cotton plus 120 grams refugia) was fixed at 635 rupees.
- FSSAI has decided to train street vendors in New Delhi. FSSAI comes under the ministry of Health and Family. The Union minister of Health and family is?
B.J P Nadda
C.Najma A. Heptullah
Answer: B) J.P.Nadda
Explanation: Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare J P Nadda launched Project ‘Clean Street Food’ in New Delhi on the successful completion of the training Food vendors will receive Smart Skill cum Registration cards
- The 13th Broadband Commission is held at Dubai. The Next meet will be held at?
Answer: A) New York
Explanation: The 13th meeting of Broadband Commission for Sustainable Development was held on 14 March 2016 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Next meeting will be conducted in September, 2016 in New York
- French Tyre Manufacturing company Michelin has roped in with which of the e-commerce website to sell tyres online?
Answer: B) Snap deal
Explanation: French based tyre maker Michelin had joined hands with E-Commerce major Snapdeal to sell its products through Snapdeal.
- Who has won the Global teacher prize award worth $ 1 millon?
A.Hanan Al Hroub
Answer : A) Hanan Al Hroub
Explanation : The 2016 Global Teacher Prize worth $1 million has been announced by Pope Francis and the reverent awardee is a Palestinian Teacher, Hanan Al Hroub, who teaches Refugee Children and was a refugee herself.
- Development bank of Singapore has acquired RBS for a deal of?
Answer : B) 1000 Crores
Explanation: The leading South Asian bank DBS is set to acquire the on shore operations of RBS in India for a deal of 1000 crores
- 4G Free Wi-Fi service has been offered by BSNL at which International Airport?
Answer : D) Srinagar
Explanation: The 4G hotspot-based internet service launched by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) to offer free Wi-Fi services at the Srinagar International Airport. Users will have access to 15 minutes of free-of-charge Wi-Fi services
- Fossil of 250 million year old species discovered at Brazil has been named as?
D.Ocellate Mountain viper
Answer: A) Teyujagua Paradoxa
Explanation: A team of scientists has discovered a new fossil reptile that lived 250 million years ago in Brazil. The species has been named as Teyujagua paradoxa, derived from the language of the Guarani ethnic group and means ‘fierce lizard