Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in computer awareness, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Which of the printer used in conjunction with computers uses dry ink powder?
A. Daisy Wheel printer
B. Line Printer
C. Thermal Printer
D. Laser Printer
E. None of theseAns -D. Laser Printer
- A _____ is an additional set of commands that the computer displays after you make a selection from the main menu.
A. dialog box
B. sub menu
C. menu selection
D. All of these
E. None of theseAns – B. sub menu
- Key to represent relationship between tables is called________
A. primary key
B. secondary key
C. foreign key
D. composite key
E. None of theseAns – C. foreign key
- The ______ file format is a method of encoding pictures on computer.
E. JPEGAns – E. JPEG
- Which of the following views is the best view to use when setting transition effects for all slides in a presentation?
A. Slide Sorter view
B. Slide View
C. Outline View
D. Notes Pages View
E. None of theseAns – A. Slide Sorter view
- Which is a device that is attached to a microprocessor chip to keep it from overheating by absorbing its heat and dissipating it into the air?
E. HeatsinkAns – E. Heatsink
- Front end processor is frequently used in ________
B. Virtual storage
C. Time sharing
E. None of theseAns – C. Time sharing
- While selecting multiple worksheets in Excel, the following key must also be used when clicking the sheet tab ________
E. CtrlAns – E. Ctrl
- Which of the following best describes a network in which a company’s data and applications are stored at offsite data centers that are accessed over the Internet?
C. Virtual Private Area Network
D. Cloud Computing
E. Local Area NetworkAns – D. Cloud Computing
- To insert a page break in a Word document, the following options are used _______
A. Insert and copy
B. Insert and Enter
C. Insert and Break
D. Insert and Page Layout
E. Insert and DeleteAns – C. Insert and Break