The 2015 ATP World Tour Finals men’s tennis tournament was organised on between 15 and 22 November 2015 at O2 Arena in London, United Kingdom.
- It was the 46th edition of the tournament and 41st in doubles.
- The tournament was run by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
The eight players who qualify for the event are split into two groups of four. During this stage, players compete in a round-robin format (meaning players play against all the other players in their group i.e. double).
Serbia’s Novak Djokovic defeated Switzerland’s Roger Federer by 6–3, 6–4
- Novak Dojokovic won the ATP Tour Finals for the fourth consecutive year.
Netherland’s Jean-Julien Rojer and Romania’s Horia Tecau defeated India’s Rohan Bopanna and Romania’s Florin Mergea by 6–4 , 6–3.
Novak Djokovic 2015 wins
From total of 15 single finals he won 11 titles which include 3 of the year’s four grand slams. In rest he stood 4 as runners-up.
- Wins – Australian Open, BNP Paribas Open, Miami Open presented by Itau, Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters, Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Wimbledon, US Open, China Open, Shanghai Rolex Masters, BNP Paribas Masters and ATP World Tour Finals
- He is currently ranked world No. 1 in men’s singles tennis by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- His calender prize money for 2015 – $21,646,145 (singles & doubles)
ITF World Champion: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
ATP Player of the Year: 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015