Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- What will be the venue for Conference of the Parties (COP) 21 summit that will start from November 30 ?
Answer – B.Paris
- Government has approved the creation of NIIF to maximize economic impact. What does NIIF stands for ?
A.National Infrastructure and Infusion fund
B.National Infusion and Investment Fund
C.National Infrastructure and Investment Fund
D.National Investment and Infrastructure Fund
Answer – D.National Investment and Infrastructure Fund
- Haryana Govt launched “TB free Haryana” campaign in collaboration with Medanta-The Medicity. In how many campaign’s target will be completed ?
Answer – C.5 years
- Which foregin President will be the Chief Guest at 2016 Republic Day celebrations ?
Answer – B.Francois Hollande
- Suresh Prabhu inaugurated 210 kms long which gauge section by flagging off a goods train via video conferencing ?
Answer – C.Lumding-Silchar
- Which Indian State received Rs.3, 250 cr special assistance for decongestion of roads and development that will be funded from Urban Development Fund ?
Answer – D.New Delhi
- Who is the Brand Ambassador free Haryana of tuberculosis (TB) campaign ?
Answer – C.Amitabh Bachchan
- During 52nd Golden Horse Awards which film has clinched five awards in the world of Chinese language cinema ?
D.Mountains May Depart
Answer – B.The Assassin
- IRDAI has approved which banks’s subsidiary to commence business as an insurance company ?
Answer – B.Kotak Mahindra
- On which date Antibiotic awareness day is observed ?
Answer – B.November 18
- Which bank has opened its representative office in Dhaka to facilitate trade through inbound as well as outbound transactions ?
Answer – D.Axis
- World Health Organization launched the first World Antibiotic Awareness Week from 16 November to 22 November, 2015 with which theme ?
A.Antibiotics: Preserve the miracle
B.Good health: adds life to years
C.Antibiotics: Handle with Care
D.Healthy Cities: for better life
Answer – C.Antibiotics: Handle with Care
- Which Indian State has entered the Guinness Book of World Records for planting 10 lakh saplings in 10 locations in one day ?
Answer – C.Uttar Pradesh
- Which the following India’s cueist has won IBSF World Snooker Championship for 15 times in the best-of-15 final at Hurghada in Egypt ?
Answer – D.Pankaj Advani
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) in collaboration with Intel launched a new Centre of Excellence (CoE) for Internet of Things (IoT) in which city ?
Answer – C.Hyderabad