Australian researchers have developed the world’s first ever 3-D jet engines. Researchers from Monash University and Deakin University have developed two engines. It is believed that this breakthrough will lead to cheaper, stronger, lighter and highly fuel efficient jet engines for the future.
- 3-D printing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file.
- An object is created by laying down successive layers of material.
- The 3-D Printing is used in architecture, industrial design, military, engineering, dental and medical industries, biotechnology, fashion industry, jewelry and many other fields
- NASA installed World’s first zero gravity 3-dimensional printer on International Space Station (ISS).
- Click this to read in detail – Zero Gravity Printer.