Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Web Technology. It will be useful for the IBPS SO IT officer and SBI Assistant Manager(System). We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- Which one of the following objects is passed to a JavaBean when one of its properties is set via a JSP action?
D. HTTPServletResponseB. HTTPServletRequest
- Which of the following are used by servlet containers to set JavaBean properties?
B. form fields
D. diskB. form fields
- ________ header gives the MIME type of the response document.
A. Content Encoding
B. Content Language
C. Content Length
D. Content TypeD. Content Type
- The term “Hypertext” means _______
B. Non-Sequential writing
C. Blinking text
D. None of the AboveB. Non-Sequential writing
- Which of the following is not a JSP Implicit Object?
D. ResponseA. In
- Where are cookies stored?
A. on the server
B. In Web.xml
C. On the Client
D. In HTMLC. On the Client
- Document Type Declaration includes ______
A. Element Declarations
B. Attribute Declarations
C. Entity Declarations
D. All of the AboveD. All of the Above
- The XML DOM object is _________
A. Entity Reference
B. Comment Reference
C. Both (A) and (B)
D. All of the AboveA. Entity Reference
- Any part of the graphic that is not included in another hot zone is considered to be part of _______
D. polygonC. default
- SAX stands for________
A. Simple Application for XML
B. Smart Application for XML
C. Smart API for XML
D. Simple API for XMLSimple API for XML