Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included both general GK and static questions from recent Current Affairs 2017!!!
Static GK questions from Current Affairs
- Which country has topped in the rank list of IMD World Talent Ranking 2017?
Answer – Switzerland
- International Day of Radiology is observed on _______________.
Answer – November 8th
- Name the head quarters and president of International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD).
Answer – Washington, D.C., United States , President of the World Bank Jim Yong Kim
- Mention Three Pillars of Asia–Europe Meeting ASEM Process.
Answer – Political Pillar, Economic Pillar and Social, Cultural & Educational Pillar
- Where does Mahindra Automotive North America (MANA) open its new headquarters?
Answer – Detroit ,largest city in U.S state of Michigan
- Burmese kyat is the currency of ____________.
Answer – Myanmar , Nay-pyi-daw is the capital
- C Vidyasagar Rao is a governor of ____________.
Answer – Maharashtra
- Tilak Maidan Stadium is located on ____________.
Answer – Vasco da Gama , Goa
- Where is the International Court of Justice (ICJ)?
Answer – The Hague, Netherlands
- Indravathi National Park is situated in ________.
Answer – Chhatisgarh
- Who has written the book “Cryptocurrency for Beginners “?
Answer – Amit Bharadwaj
- In which state Narora Atomic Power Station is placed?
Answer – Uttar Pradesh
- Simlipal Sanctuary is located in ________.
Answer – Odisha
- Ukai Dam is situated in which river of Gujarat?
Answer – Tapti River
- Headquarters of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)_______.
Answer – Beijing, China