‘Jupitice Justice Technologies’, an Chandigarh-based startup has developed World’s 1st Private Digital Court (powered by Blockchain & Artificial Intelligence) to resolve disputes under the Private Justice System through Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanisms (ADR).
- The platform is designed for private justice system arbitration, conciliation, mediation & negotiation.
- It allows parties involved in disputes to conduct arbitration, conciliation or mediation without the help of an administering body.
i.Through this platform, cases can be filed from anywhere across the globe at any time.
ii.Participants involved in the dispute to perform tasks (such as case filing, submit documents, present arguments) online and on a single platform.
- The startup has collected ADR professionals across the world to form its own ‘Marketplace’. It will make it easier for justice seekers to connect with justice providers.
- It will help MSMEs (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) to resolve their cross-border disputes without any jurisdiction barrier.
- An online arbitration award received on the Jupitice platform is legally enforceable as a court decree.
- The process by which disputes between the parties are settled or brought to an amicable result without the intervention of Judicial Institution and without any trial is known as Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- The most common types of ADR are mediation, conciliation, arbitration and adjudication.
- It can be used to settle issues on any type of matters – civil, commercial, industrial and family.
- Acts which deal with ADR in India – The Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 , Conciliation Act was enacted in 1996.
- Government of India passed the Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Bill, 2019 to establish an independent body called Arbitration Council of India (ACI) for promotion of arbitration, mediation, conciliation and other ADR mechanisms.
About Jupitice Justice Technologies
CEO & Founder – Raman Aggarwal
Location – Chandigarh