As per report, Singapore covered first spot in the series of World’s healthiest countries though India secured 103rd Rank(22.17%).Countries are ranked using data from the United Nations, the World Bank and the World Health Organisation
- To identify the healthiest countries in the world The Bloomberg scales gave each country with a population of 1 million or more a health score and a health-risk score.
Factors for Health score:
- Life expectancy from birth and causes of death
Factors for Health Risk:
- Proportion of young people who smoke, people with high cholesterol and the number of immunisations.
Top Healthy countries:
- The UK fell flat to grasp the top 20, ranked 21 with 76.84%, back of Belgium, Ireland and Norway.
- Swaziland came last with 0.26% whereas Israel was the only Middle Eastern country to make it in the top 10 league.