Third day of SBI Clerk Prelim Exam. Today also nothing new. The same pattern, same type of questions, same difficulty level. The overall exam is said to be easy. So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Moderate||18 – 20|
|Reasoning||35||35||Moderate||22 – 25|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||18 – 20|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. Only 1 DI was asked with 15 word problems. No quadratic equations questions.
- Simplification – 10 questions
- Number series – 5 questions
- Data Interpretation – 1 set (5 questions)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation – 15 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was moderate with 3 puzzles. Today also no syllogism questions in this section so fair possibility that it will be definitely asked in Main Exam.
- Inequalities – 5 questions
- Coding/Decoding – 5 questions
- Alphanumeric series – 5 questions
- Puzzles n Arrangements (circular and tabular) – 3 sets (15 questions)
- Miscellaneous (blood relation, direction sense, etc.) – 5 questions
English section was easy to moderate as always.
- Reading Comprehension (story based) – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test (story based) – 5 questions
- Error spotting – 5 questions
- Spelling Correction – 5 questions
- Parajumbles – 5 questions
Cloze test asked in first slot today:
A mother duck and her little ducklings were on their way to a lake one day. The ducklings were very happy following their mother and quack-quacking along the way.
All of a sudden the mother duck saw a fox at a distance. She was frightened and shouted, “Children, hurry to the lake. There’s a fox!”
The ducklings hurried towards the lake. The mother duck wondered what to do. She began to walk back and forth dragging one wing on the ground.
Short Stories – Devoted Mother 2When the fox saw her he became happy. He said to himself, “It seems that she’s hurt and can’t fly! I can easily catch and eat her!” Then he ran towards her.
The mother duck ran, leading the fox away from the lake. The fox followed her. Now he wouldn’t be able to harm her ducklings. The mother duck looked towards her ducklings and saw that they had reached the lake. She was relieved, so she stopped and took a deep breath.
The fox thought she was tired and he came closer, but the mother duck quickly spread her wings and rose up in the air. She landed in the middle of the lake and her ducklings swam to her.
The fox stared in disbelief at the mother duck and her ducklings. He could not reach them because they were in the middle of the lake