Rajasthan has organised Resurgent Rajasthan Partnership Summit, in Jaipur on 19-20 November, 2015 to attract investment from private sectors in the state. As a part of this Event State has inked 295 MoUs with a commitment of about Rs 3.3 lakh crore investments and a task force would be formed to get the projects implemented in a time-bound manner.
- It will provide 2, 39,694 lakh jobs in the state.
- Rs 10,000 crore investment committed by Chemicals and Fertilisers Minister Ananth Kumar while various industries and institutions have pledged investment of about Rs 3.3 lakh crore.
Number of MoUs in different sectors
|Sector||Investment (in Crores)|
|Energy sector||Rs 1,90,000|
|Roads and Highways||Rs 10,000|
|Medical and Health||Rs 4,752|
- Centre to set up a National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) in the state involving investment of Rs 500 crore in the district of Jhalawar over next 2 years.
- Aditya Birla Group will invest Rs 7,000 crore in the cement sector.
- Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group announced plans of Rs 6,000 crore investments in the solar sector.
- Hero Motocorp Chairman Pawan Munjal announced to set up state of the art R&D centre in Jaipur.
- Singapore said that one of its airlines has decided to start a direct flight to Jaipur.
- Rs 100 crore additional investment in the Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology (CIPET) in Jaipur for enhancing number of seats in the courses of B Tech and M Tech.
- State government gives 100 acres land for setting up of Plastic Park and first ever medical devices park of the country.
CM of Rajasthan – Vasundhara Raje
Rajasthan Governor – Margaret Alva
Rajasthan Capital – Jaipur