Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Statements & Arguments which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams.
Direction :Each of the following question consists of a statement followed by 2 arguments I and II.Give answer
a)if only argument I is strong
b)if only argument II is strong
c)if either I or II is strong
d)if neither I or II are strong
e)if both I and II follow
- Statement : A very large no of students have failed in the final high school examination due to faulty questions in one of the subjects.
I.All the students who have failed in that subjects should be allowed to take supplementary examination.
II.All those who are responsible for the error should be suspended and an enquiry should be initiated to find
out the factse)if both I and II follow
- Statement : The meteorological department has predicted good monsoon this year for the 10th consecutive year and will result in good crop yield.
I.Gov should offload the store before harvesting.
II.Gov should provide chemical fertilisers to farmers immediatelya)if only argument I is strong
- Statement : In order to build more space, extra FSI needs to be bought
I.The person being told does not know the meaning of FSI
II.More space will reduce the construction costd)if neither I or II are strong
- Statement : Job rotation helps employee get an overview of the organisation
I.Job rotation is the only method to get an overview of the organisation
II.It is required to have an overview of the organisationb)if only argument II is strong
- Statement : Use our medicine to fight the problem of obesity
I.Other slimming medicines available in the market do not reduce weight
II.Obesity cannot be controlled without medicinesd)if neither I or II are strong
- Statement : Should judiciary be independent of the executive ?
I.Yes,this would help to curb the unlawful activities of the executive
II.No, the execution would not be able to take bold measuresa)if only argument I is strong
- Statement : Should family planning be made compulsory in India ?
I.Yes, looking at the miserable conditions in India, there is no other go
II.No, in India there are people of various religions and family planning is against the tenets of some of religionsb)if only argument II is strong
- Statement : Should non-vegetarian food be totally banned in our country ?
I.Yes, it is expensive and therefore beyond the means of most people in our country.
II.No, nothing should be banned in a democratic companyd)if neither I or II are strong
- Statement : Should the school teachers be necessarily involved in the census activities ?
I.No, this will adversely affect the quality of teaching programme
II.Yes, the teachers are the best fit for this jobb)if only argument II is strong
- Statement : An advertisement – the new model has been launched with K – series engine.
I.People know about K – series engine
II.Engine type / series is important for buyers.e)if both I and II follow
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification