Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- The Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS), London has conferred which of the following Indian with the Society’s 2015 Silver Medal for work contributing to major advances or contributions in aerospace?
A. Dr. APJ Adbul Kalam
B. Dr. G Satheesh Reddy
C. Dr. Harshavardan
D. None of theseB. Dr. G Satheesh Reddy
- Who has been appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Canara Bank recently?
A. Raman Mishra
B. Rumil Shah
C. Rakesh Sharma
D. None of theseC. Rakesh Sharma
- Centre has approved to buy 10 Heron TP Drones worth of 400 million USD from
D. ChinaC. Israel
- Name the Egyptian Prime Minister who has resigned amid corruption probe recently.
A. Ibrahim Mahlab
B. Ibrahim Ismail
C. Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
D. None of theseA. Ibrahim Mahlab
- Which of the following days is observed on 12th September by the UN General Assembly?
A. United Nations Day for North – South Cooperation
B. United Nations Day for South – South Cooperation
C. United Nations Day for North – North Cooperation
D. None of theseB. United Nations Day for South – South Cooperation
- Who has been elected as chairman of Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) during the 67th Annual General meeting for the year 2015-16?
A. Pawan Sinha
B. Brijesh Kumar
C. Surendra Gupta
D. Shashidhar SinhaD. Shashidhar Sinha
- In which of the following states ‘Tadoba festival’ is being celebrated recently?
D. None of theseC. Maharashtra