Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Seating Arrangements with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I . Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions carefully.
Seven people A,B,C,D,E,F and G are sitting in a straight line with equal distance between them, but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing North and some are facing South. Only two people are sitting to the left of G. Only two people sit between G and B. A sits second to the left of B. The immediate neighbours of A face opposite directions. Only one person sits between A and C. F sits third to the left of C. D is not an immediate neighbour of B. Both the immediate neighbours of C face the same direction. A faces the same direction as that of C. E faces North. B sits to the immediate left of E.
- Who among the following sits exactly between G and the one who is sitting to the immediate left of B ?
5)None of theseAnswer -2)A
- Who among the following sits exactly in the middle of the line ?
5)FAnswer – 1) A
- Which of the statement is true as per the given information ?
1)F sits to the immediate right of A
2)D sits exactly between A and C
3)G sits third to the left of B
4)S faces south.
5)None of theseAnswer -3)G sits third to the left of B
- Who is sitting second to the right of D ?
5)None of theseAnswer – 4)G
- Which of the following pairs represents the immediate neighbour of B ?
II . Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
P, Q, R, S, T ,V and W are sitting in a straight line facing north. Each of them live on a different floor in the same building, which is numbered from 1 to 7.
Q sits fourth to the left of the person living on the 6th floor. Either Q or the person living on the 6th floor sits at the extreme at ends of the line.
Only one person sits between Q and W. W lives on the 3rd floor. The person living on 1st floor sits third to right of S. S is not an immediate neighbour of W. Only one person lives between T and the person who lives on the second floor.
P and R are immediate neighbours of each other. P does not live on the 6th floor.One who lives on 5th floor sits third to right of the one who lives on the 7th floor.
- On which of the following floors does T live ?
5)None of theseAnswer -4)1st
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement, which of the following does not belong to that group ?
5)WAnswer – 3) S
Explanation :S only sitting at the extreme end
- How many floors are there between the floors on which V and P live ?
5)None of theseAnswer – 3)Two
- Who among the following lives on the 2nd floor ?
- If all the persons are instructed to live in alphabetical order from the bottom-most floor to the top most floor. Then who would still live on the same floor as the original arrangement ?