Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From all topics , which are Important for upcoming IBPS and RRB exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
(1-5) Study the following information and answer the given questions.
Five tennis players, Quati, Ruzel, Sam, Turux, Umex came to india for a tournament. They stay in different hotels ie; 1-Star, 2-Star, 3-Star, 4-Star, 5-Star and in different level of rooms ie; Deluxe, Luxury, Diamond, Gold, Platinum.
(i) Turux does not stay in 4-Star and 5-Star hotels but stay in Gold room.
(ii) Quati either stays in 4-Star or in 1-Star hotel and does not stay in Deluxe and Luxury room.
(iii) Sam stays in 3-Star hotel but does not like to stay in Platinum and Deluxe rooms.
(iv) Person who stays in 4-Star hotel does not stay in Diamond room and person who likes to stay in 1-Star hotel like to stay in Luxury room. Ruzel does not like to stay in Luxury room.
- Who likes in 2-star ?
Answer – 4)Turux
- who likes in platinum room ?
Answer – 3)Quati
- Ruzel likes in which start hotel ?
Answer – 4) 5-Star
- Which combination is correct ?
Answer – 3)Quati-4star
- Who lives in dulex ?
Answer – 1)Ruzel
- Some school are bank.
All school are college.
All college are university.
Some bank are not home ,which is true?
1)Some school are not college
2)Some university are not home
3)Some university are not school
4)Some college which are school is not bank
Answer – 2)Some university are not home
- If the digits in the number 342098765 are arranged in ascending order, then position of how many digits remain unchanged in new arrangement?
Answer – 1)1
- Only cat are dog.
No dog are mouse .
All mouse are tiger,Which is true?
1)Some dog are not tiger
2)All tiger are dog
3)Some mouse are not cat
4)All mouse are cat is possible
Answer – 4)All mouse are cat is possible
- Raj is 28th from the left and ram is 36th from right when they interchange ram becomes 28th from right.Find the No.of total student?
Answer – 2) 55
- Raj is 28th from the left and ram is 36th from right when they interchange ram becomes 28th from right.What position will be of raj from left after interchange?
Answer – 3) 20