Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From all topics , which are Important for upcoming IBPS and RRB exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
- Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :
Its Indian Government notification- ko pl tip jo
Its published by authority- see jo ha hil
Notification for government job- pl ta ja tip
Notification published for job- ta ja tip see( *IBPS PO 2014)
Which of the following may be the code for ‘Published by Indian Authority’?
A. see ha ko nil
B. pl ko nil jo
C. see tip pl ko
D. ja hr ha nil
E. Either A or CA. see ha ko nil
- Which of the following is code for ‘by’?
C. Either ha or nil
E. joC. Either ha or nil
- Which of the following statement is coded as ‘ Government Authority Published notification?
A. nil tip see pl
B. nil ha tip see
C. ha pl see tip
D. Either A or C
C. nil tip jo seeD. Either A or C
- Which of the following is coded as ‘ja’ ?
C. Either for or job
E. ItsC. Either for or job
- What does Indian stands for?
E. Either ko or joc. ko
A word arrangement machine when given an input line of words, rearranges them following a particular rule in each step. The following is illustration of the input and steps of the arrangement:
Input: Mihir likes to have green tea daily
Step I: To likes Mihir have green tea daily
Step II: To tea Mihir have green likes daily
Step III:To tea have Mihir green likes daily
Step Iv : To tea have daily green likes Mihir
Study the logic and answer the questions that follow:
Input : Lucky loves to drive his car fast.
- In How many steps will be the following input be fully arranged?
E. 7C. 5 The logic of the arrangement is: The word with least number of letters gets arranged first and swapped with the respective word of that position. Ex. ‘To’ has been swapped with ‘Mihir’ which is the respective position of ‘To’ . If numbers of words with same number of letters are more than one, then alphabetical preference is given
- In which of the following step , the statement has the following sequence ‘lucky loves drive’?
A. Step II
B. Step III
C. Step IV
D. Step VI
E. there is no such stepsC. Step IV
- Which of the following is the 5th from the left of 2nd element from right in Step IV?
C. There is no such element
E. LuckyD. To
- Which one will be the step III for the given Input?
A. To car his Lucky drive loves fast
B. To car his drive lucky loves fast
C. To car his fast Lucky loves drive
D. To car fast his Lucky drive loves
C. Other than these stepsB. To car his drive lucky loves fast
- How many steps required to complete the step after ” To loves Lucky drive his car fast”?
D. Only 1
E. 5B. 4