Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From all topics , which are Important for upcoming IBPS and RRB exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Input: yes no is of name the code Neha
Step I: is yes no of name the code Neha
Step II: is no yes of name the code Neha
Step III: is no of yes name the code Neha
Step IV: is no of the yes name code Neha
Step V: is no of the yes code name Neha
(Step V is the last arrangement of this input)
- If the following is the second step of the input, what will be the fourth step?
Step II: go oh we all you went are have
1)go oh we all are you have went
2)Can’t be determined
3)None of these
4)go we oh all are you have went1)go oh we all are you have went
- If the following is the third step of an input, what will be its first step?
StepIII: to far has been power growing their demands
1)to for has been growing their demands power
2)to has been growing for their demands power
3)to for has growing been their demands power
4)Can’t be determined4)Can’t be determined
- Which of the following is the third step for the following input?
Input: date and month on year happy my dear
1)my on and date month year dear happy
2)my on and date dear month year happy
3)my on and date month year happy dear
4)my on date and month year happy dear3)my on and date month year happy dear
- How many steps are required to get the final output from the following input?
Input: did of do dog cat rat animals ago
- If step I of on input is “is state all out to its trying increase”, what step would be “is to all its out state trying increase”?
4)Can’t be determined1)Five
- J Q F M C R S H D K O A T N P V B L G I U E
If ‘RT’ is related to ‘HP’ and ‘FL’ is related to ‘CI’ in a certain way, to which of the following is ‘KV’ related to, followingthe same pattern?
- What will come in place of question-mark (?) in the following series based on the above alphabetical series?
UI LV TK?
- Statements: Some birds are animals. All animals are black. No black is a white. Some whites are birds.
I. Some birds which are black are not white.
II. All animals which are black are necessarily bird.
3)Both I and II FOLLOW
- Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
‘A @ B’ means ‘A is either greater than or equal to B’.
‘A © B’ means ‘A is either smaller than or equal to B’.
‘A % B’ means ‘A is greater than B’.
‘A * B’ means ‘A is smaller than B’.
‘A $ B’ means ‘A is neither greater than nor smaller than B
9 A © N,
N * V,
V $ J
I. J @ N
II. A © V
3)Both I and II follow
4)Neither I nor II follow4)Neither I nor II follow
- W © R,
J @ R,
J * K
I. J @W
II. K % R
3)Both I and II follow
4)Neither I nor II Follow3)Both I and II follow