Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From all topics , which are Important for upcoming IBPS exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
1 – 5:
(A) only 1st follows
(B) only 2nd follows
(C) either 1st or 2nd
(D) neither 1st nor 2nd
(E) both 1st and 2nd
- Statements: No note is a coin. Some coins are metals. All plastics are notes
I. All plastics are metals is a possibility.
II. Some metals are not notes
- Statements: Some symbols are figures. All symbols are graphics. No graphic is a picture.
I. Some pictures are not figures
II. All pictures are figures is a possibility.
- Statements: Some fruits are apples. No guava is a fruit. No guava is a banana.
I. All bananas are guavas is a possibility
II. Some guavas are fruits.
- Statements: All A are B. No A is C. All D are B.
I. Some D are not C
II. All D being C is a possibility.
- Statements: Some A are B. All C are B. All A are D
I. Some C are D.
II. All C are A is a possibility.
- How many pairs of letters are there in the word METALCASTING, each of which have as many letters between then in the word as they have between then in the English alphabet?
D) More than three
D) More than three
Pairs are EN, AC, ST, GI
7 – 9: A, B, C, D and E are facing South. P, Q, R, S and T are facing North. P is in the middle. The one facing P is to the left of A. C is A’s neighbor. Q is second left of R. D is neighbor of the one facing R. T is not facing C. B is not at extreme position and E is not facing R.
- Who is facing R?
- Who is to the third right of Q?
- Which does not belong to the group?
- In a row of 40 girls, when Komal was shifted to her left by 4 places her number from the left end of the row became 10. What was the number of Swati from the right end of the row of Swati was three places to the right of Komal’s original position?