Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com.Here we are creating Best question samples from Direction Sense test with explanation, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI ,LIC ADO,SSC CGL and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- P is 15m to the west of Q. R is 13m to the south of Q and 5m to the east of S. T is 20m to the north of S.T is 10m to the east of U…….(Q1 and Q3)
In which direction U with respect to P
- If A is 7m to the west of T, then which of the following will be nearest point to A.
- In which direction R with respect to P
- Point W is 7m towards the West of point X. Point X is 3m towards the North of point Y. Point Z is 4m towards West of point Y……………(Q 4 – Q6)
A person walks 3m towards North from point Z and reaches point P . How far and towards which direction will he have to walk to reach point W ?
A) 3m towards South
B) 3m towards East
C) 4m towards West
D) 3m towards West
:D)3m towards West
- If a person walks 3m towards South from point W and reaches point Q, which of the following 2 points would fall in straight line including Q
- What is the position of X with respect to P
- Vivek travelled 12kms West, then he turned left and travelled 8kms. Then he turned left and travelled 12kms. How far was Vivek from starting point ?
- A person going 40m to the south of his house.Then he turned left and go 20m and turn to north and walk 30m then start walking to my house. In which direction he was walking now ?
A)East S outh
- A walked 20m towards south and then took a left turn and walked 40m. Again he took left turn and walked 15m. Finally he turned right and walked 10m and stopped.(Q9 – Q10)
How far is he from starting point ?
Explanation :[(50)^2 + (5^2)]^(1/2) = 50.25
- In which direction A is now facing