Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Blood Relation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I. Read the following information carefully to answer the following questions.
‘A $ B’ means ‘A is mother of B’
‘A # B’ means ‘A is father of B’
‘A @ B’ means ‘A is husband of B’
‘A % B’ means ‘A is daughter of B’
- P @ Q $ M # T indicates what relationship of P with T?
A. Paternal Grandmother
B. Maternal Grandmother
C. Paternal Grandfather
D. Maternal GrandfatherC. Paternal Grandfather
- Which of the following expression indicates ‘R is the sister of H’?
A. H $ D @ F # R
B. R % D @ F $ H
C. R $ D @ F # H
D. H % D @ F $ RB. R % D @ F $ H
- If F @ D % K # H, then how is F related to H?
D. Cannot be determinedA. Brother-in-law
- Which of the following expression indicates ‘H is the brother of N’?
A. H # R $ D $ N
B. N % F @ D $ H # R
C. N % F @ D $ H
D. None of theseB. N % F @ D $ H # R
- If G $ M @ K, then how is K related to G?
D. DaughterA. Daughter-in-law
II. Read the following information carefully to answer the following questions:
There are six persons in a family A, B, C, D, E, and F. C is the sister of F. B is the brother of E’s husband. D is the father of A and grandfather of F. there are two fathers, three brothers and a mother in the group.
- Who is the mother?
D. ED. E
- Who is E’s husband?
D. FC. A
- How any male members are there in the group?
D. FiveC. Four
- How is F related to E?
D. DaughterC. Son
- Which of the following is the group of brothers?
D. None of theseA. ABF