Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Secetion in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Alphabet Coding and alphabet related problem, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
A(1) B(2) C(3) D(4) E(5) F (6) G(7) H(8) I(9) J(10) K(11) L(12) M(13) N(14) O(15) P(16) Q(17) R(18) S(19) T(20) U(21) V(22) W(23) X(24) Y(25) Z(26)
- CERTAIN is written as XVIGZRM, How SERIES is written in that code?
Explanation :SERIES = HVIRVH, each letter is replaced by the letter in the reverse alphabetical series…z(1) y(2) x(3)…………………a(26)
- TIGER is written as QDFHS, How HORSE is written in that code ?
Explanation :HORSE = ESROH => DRQNG
- NUMBERS is written as OVNAFST, How QUALITY is written in that code ?
Explanation :Q(+1)U(+)A(+) L(-) I(+)T(+)Y(+) =>RVB K JUZ
- SUPREME is written as QVTSFNF, How SUNRISE is written in that code?
SUN R ISE => OVT S FTJ
S,N and I,E interchange their position and position is increased by 1.
U,R and S increased by 1
- EXECUTIVE is written as EWEBUSIUE , How PROGRAMME is written in that code?
PROGRAMME => OQOFQALLE
Vowels letters = no change
Consonants = previous letter
- TABLE is written as UCEPJ , How SMART is written in that code?
Explanation :S(+1)M(+2)A(+3)R(+4)T(+5) => TODVY
- FLOWERS is written as GKPVFQT , How POPULAR is written in that code?
Explanation :P(+1)O(-1)P(+1)U(-1)L(+1)A(-1)R(+1) => QNQTMZS
- REMOTE is written as SFOQUF , How MEMBER is written in that code?
Explanation :M(+1)E(+1) M(+2)B(+2) E(+1)R(+1) => NF OD FS
- EXAMS is written JVBZL as, How RESULT is written in that code?
R(18)E(5)S(19)U(21)L(12)T(20) => J(18+18)J(5+5)L(19+19)P(21+21))X(12+12)N(20+20)
- MAJOR is written as SBKPN , How MINOR is written in that code?
MINOR => R(+1)I(+1)N(+1)O(+1)M(+) => SJOPN
R and M, I and O interchange their position.