Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Syllogism with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are asked in previous exams !!!
Directions (1 – 10):
(A) only 1st follows
(B) only 2nd follows
(C) either 1st or 2nd
(D) neither 1st nor 2nd
(E) both 1st and 2nd
- Statements: Some views are reviews. All views are fonts. No review is style. All clips are styles.
I. Some reviews are clips is a possibility.
II. All views are clips is a possibility.
- Statements: All views are reviews. All fonts are views. Some styles are reviews. All clips are reviews.
I. Some reviews are not fonts
II. Some clips being views is a possibility
- Statements: Some tigers are rats. All rats are lions. All lions are goats. No dog is lion.
I. Some dogs are rats is a possibility.
II. All dogs being goats is a possibility
- Statements: No square is rectangle. All rectangles are circles. Some cones are squares. Some circles are cones.
I. No square is circle.
II. All cones being rectangles is a possibility
- Statements: All trees are stems. No stem is root. Some roots are roofs. Some plants are stems.
I. All plants being roots is a possibility
II. All plants being roof is a possibility
- Statements: No font is a mail. All mails are style. Some fonts are heads.
I. All fonts are styles is a possibility.
II. No style is a font.
- Statements: All posts are mails. Some mails are letters. All letters are offices.
I. No post is a letter
II. Some offices are mails
- Statements: Some metals are plastics. All plastics are cloths. No cloth is a thread.
I. Some threads are not plastics.
II. Some cloths are metals
- Statements: Some cats are lions. No cat is a rabbit. All rabbits are rats.
I. Some lions are rats
II. Some cats are not rats
- Statements: All lions are tigers. All tigers are dog. All dog are cats.
I. All lions are cats
II. No cat is dog