Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs January 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- World’s largest blue star sapphire weighing 1404.49 carats has been found in which country ?
Answer – B.Sri Lanka
- Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari has announced the road projects for how much worth in Telangana ?
A.Rs 48,000 cr
B.Rs 41,000 cr
C.Rs 43,000 cr
D.Rs 40,000 cr
Answer – B.Rs 41,000 cr
- Oasis Group to invest Rs 500 crore for setting up wheat-based ethanol plant with capacity of 5 lakh litres per day in which state ?
Answer – C.Punjab
- State election commissioner has made toilets a mandatory requirement for eligibility to contest panchayat elections in which state ?
Answer – C.Bihar
- Which of the following has been appointed as the brand ambassador for Danish pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk’s diabetes campaign ?
Answer – D.Sachin Tendulkar
- Women to constitute how much percent of constables in paramilitary CRPF and CISF, which is recently approved by Home Minister Rajnath Singh ?
Answer – D.33%
- Which Indian Institute of Management’s courses have been ranked top in Central Asia ?
Answer – C.IIMB
- Recently Andhra Bank has launched IMPS. What is the maximum cap for transaction through IMPS ?
A.Rs. 8 lakh
B.Rs. 3 lakh
C.Rs. 5 lakh
D.Rs. 2 lakh
Answer – D.Rs. 2 lakh
- Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) to collaborate which of the following space centre to develop a battery for passenger cars using technology which is used to make batteries for space vehicles ?
A.Indian Space Research Organisation
B.Space Applications Centre
C.Satish Dhawan Space Centre
D.Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
Answer – D.Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
- 2015 Costa Novel Prize conferred on which author for “A God in Ruins” ?
Answer – B.Kate Atkinson
- US automaker General Motor has appointed which of the following as first female chairman in the man dominated industry ?
Answer – C.Mary Barra
- Recently Jharkhand Government inaugurated land bank web portal jharbhoom.nic.in. Who is the Chief Minister of Jharkhand ?
Answer – C.Raghubar Das
- Matthew Hobden, who has been recently passed away was related to which of the following game ?
Answer – D.Cricket
- Which communication company has announced acquisition of Alcatel-Lucent in an all-stock deal for 15.6 billion euros ?
Answer – C.Nokia
- Who was the 38th Chief Justice of India ?
B.K. G. Balakrishnan
C.S. H. Kapadia
Answer – C.S. H. Kapadia