Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Seating Arrangements with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Eight friends Arshiya, Aradhana, Anwesha, Arushi, Avantika, Ashwini, Ayushi, and Anupama are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The one who sit at the four corners face the centre while those who sit in the middle of the sides face outside.(Opposite to the centre)
- Ayushi sits second to the right of Anwesha. Anwesha sits in the middle of one of the sides of table.
- Only two people sit between Ayushi and Aradhana. Arushi is one of the immediate neighbours of Aradhana.
- Avantika sits second to the left of Arushi.
- Arshiya sits second to the left of Ashwini
- Ayushi is not an immediate neighbour of Ashwini
- How many people sit between Anwesha and Avantika when counted from the right of Anwesha?
- Which of the following is true regarding Arshiya?
A. Both Avantika and Anwesha immediate neighbours of Arshiya
B. Only three people sit between Arshiya and Arushi.
C. Arshiya sits at middle of one of the sides
D. Anupama sits second to the left of Arshiya
E. None of the given options is true.
- What is the position of Ayushi with respect to Aradhana?
A. Second to the left
B. Third to the left
C. Second to the right
D. Fifth to the right
E. Fifth to the left.
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. What is the one that does not belong to that group?
- Who sits second to the left of Anupama?
II. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Twelve people are sitting in a two parallel rows containing six people each in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1 – Ananya, Babitha, Chaitanya, Darshini, Esha and Farzana are seated (but not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing south. In row 2 – Geeta Harita Ishwarya Jameela Kajal and Lohita are seated (but not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing North. Therefore in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.
- Darshini sits fourth to the left of Ananya. The one facing Ananya sits third to the left of Kajal.
- Only one person sits between Kajal and Geeta. Geeta does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the line
- The one facing Lohita sits second to the right of Babitha. Lohita does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the line.
- Only two people sit between Babitha and Farzana.
- The one facing Babitha sits second to the left of Jameela.
- Harita is not an immediate neighbour of Lohita. Chaitanya is not immediate neighbour of Darshini.
- Which of the following groups of people represents the people sitting at extreme ends of both the rows?
A. Darshini, Farzana, Jameela, Ishwarya
B. Harita, Farzana, Harita, Babitha
C. Kajal, Farzana, Jameela, Ishwarya
D. Darshini, Harita, Jameela, Babitha
E. Darshini, Farzana, Jameela, Kajal
- Who amongst the following faces Harita?
- Which of the following is true with respect to the given information?
A. Babitha faces one of the immediate neighbours of Jameela.
B. Harita sits exactly between Ishwarya and Geeta.
C. None of the given options is true
D. Ananya is an immediate neighbour of Babitha
E. Ananya faces Lohita.
- Which of the following is true regarding Esha?
A. Babitha sits second to the right of Esha.
B. Harita is an immediate neighbour who faces Esha
C. Both Chaitanya and Farzana are immediate neighbours of Esha
D. Only one person sits between Esha and Ananya
E. None of the given options is true
- Who amongst the following sits second to the right of the person who faces Chaitanya?