Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Seven Lecturers – A, B, C, D, E, F and G will go to Seven different Universities namely Indian Institute of Science, University of Delhi, Banaras Hindu University, Osmania university, IIT Madras, Shivaji University and University of Mumbai but not in necessarily same order to give guest lectures.
They take lectures on the subjects like Economics, History, Electronics, Computer, Agriculture, Bio Technology and Chemistry but not necessarily in the same order.
They delivers lectures on Monday to Sunday(of the same week) not necessarily in same order.
- A gives guest lecture in Indian Institute of Science either in Economics or Bio Technology.
The person who give guest lecture on the seventh day of the week went to University of Mumbai and He is expert in Chemistry. C does not give lecture in Bio Technology
- B takes the lecture on Wednesday only and He is not expert in computer and Economics
The lecturer who takes guest lecture in agriculture went on Thursday and neither in University of Delhi nor in Shivaji University.
- D delivers lecture on Electronics in Osmania Univeresity except on Monday and Tuesday.
C delivers a guest lecture at Banaras Hindu University and takes lecture one day before D.
- G does not went to Thursday.On the second day of the week F gives the guest lecture in Shivaji University.The lecturer who delivers lecture on Friday is not expert in Computer, Bio Technology and Economics.
|A||Economics||Indian Institute of Science||Monday|
|B||Bio Technology||University of Delhi||Wednesday|
|C||History||Banaras Hindu University||Friday|
|G||Chemistry||University of Mumbai||Sunday|
- Which of the following subject is handled by A?
E. EconomicsAnswer – E. Economics
- Which of the following combinations of “University – Day” is True with respect to the given arrangement?
A. Osmania University – Friday
B. University of Mumbai -Saturday
C. IIT Madras – Thursday
D. University of Mumbai – Friday
E. Osmania University – ThursdayAnswer – C. IIT Madras – Thursday
- According to the arrangement, B is related to?
D. Bio Technology
E. EconomicsAnswer – D. Bio Technology
- In this arrangement, A is related to Monday, F is related to Tuesday then C is related to?
C. None of the given options is true.
E. SundayAnswer – B. Friday
- Who among the following went to Banaras Hindu University?
E. FAnswer – B. C
II. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Eight people P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W were born in three different months(of the same year) but not necessarily in the same order, namely March June and December such that not less than two people and not more than three people were born in a month. Each of them also likes a different fruit namely Guava, Peach, Banana, Cherry, Mango, Orange, Kiwi and apple but not necessarily in the same order.
- Only Q and W were born in March. R likes Apple and was born in the same month as T.
R was not born in December. The one who likes Mango was born in the month which has 30 days only.
- U was not born in the same month as T. S likes Cherry and born in the same month as U. V does not like Mango.
- The one who likes Kiwi and the one who likes Banana were born in the same month, The one who likes Kiwi was not born in the same month as W.
- U does not like Kiwi. The one who likes Guava was born in the same month as P. Q does not like Peach. T does not like Mango.
- As per the given arrangement which of the following combination represents only the people who were born in December?.
A. T, V
B. U, P, T
C. V, U
D. P, T
E. U, V, SAnswer – E. U, V, S
- As per the given arrangement which of the following person represent the one who was born in the same month as the one who likes Orange?
E. WAnswer – E. W
- Which of the following fruits does T like as per the given arrangement?
E. Other than those given as optionsAnswer – C. Guava
- Which of the following combinations is correct as per the given arrangement?
A. December – Peach
B. June – Orange
C. June – Banana
D. March – Guava
E. December – BananaAnswer – E. December – Banana
- Who amongst the following likes Peach as per the given arrangement?
E. TAnswer – D. W