Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Puzzle and Miscellaneous Questions with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are asked in previous exams !!!
Q (1-5) Study the given information and answer the following questions
Nine persons – Arjun, Bhanu, Charan, Divya, Eswar, Fawad, Gowri, Harish, and Indra are living on different floors in a nine floored building but not necessarily in same order. The bottom-most floor is numbered as 1 and the top most floor is numbered as 9. They also have different salaries per month Rs. 10000, Rs. 15000, Rs. 20000, Rs. 25000, Rs. 30000, Rs. 35000, Rs. 40000, Rs 45000 and Rs. 50000 but not necessarily in same order.
Arjun lives on an odd numbered floor. More than three persons are living above Arjun. Indra’s salary is two times the salary of Charan. Arjun’s salary is more than Divya but less than Fawad. Eswar lives on an odd number floor. Salary of the person who is living on floor number 4 is four times the salary of the person who is living on floor number 2. Number of persons living between Eswar and Divya is same as the number of persons living between Divya and Charan. Bhanu and Harish salaries are Rs. 15000 and Rs. 10000 respectively. Fawad lives on floor number 7. Divya lives on an odd numbered floor. Salary of the person who is living on top floor salary Rs. 30000.Charan earns more than Bhanu but less than Eswar. Only two persons live between Arjun and Indra.
- What is the salary of Divya?
Answer – 2.Rs. 20,000
- How many floors are there between Eswar and Divya?
Answer – 3.Three
- If Harish is related to Divya, Divya is related to Eswar, Eswar is related to Gowri, then Gowri is related to whom?
Answer – 3.Indra
- Which of the following combination is true?
1.Eswar – Rs. 15,000
2.Fawad- Rs. 50,000
3.Indra- Rs. 20,000
4.Gowri- Rs. 35,000
5.Charan- Rs. 25,000
Answer – 5.Charan- Rs. 25,000
- Who among the following is living on floor number 3?
Answer – 3.Arjun
- Pointing towards a photograph Diksha said, “Her daughter is Niece of my father’s only daughter”. Diksha has no siblings. Then how is Diksha is related to the photograph?
5.Cannot be determined
Answer – 4.Cousin
- Sita and Gita are same point P.From point P, Sita started walking towards the west for 10 Km to reach point Q. From Q she took right turn and walked for 4 km to reach R, again she took right turn and walked for 11 Km to reach point S. Whereas Gita started from Point P towards South and walked 5km to reach point M. From M she took left turn and walked 6 Km to reached point N. From N she reached point O which is to the East of Point S. Then what is the distance between S and O?
5.Cannot be determined
Answer – 2.5 Km
- If the word ‘CLEVER’ is coded as ‘OGUFJF’, then ‘SPIDER’ will be coded as?
Answer – 5.None
C L E V E R
R E V E L C
-3 +2 -1 +1 -2 +3 = OGUFJF
- How many are such pairs of letters there in word ‘DEVELOPMENT’ each of which has as many letters as between them in the word as they have in the English alphabet, in the same sequence?
Answer – 4.Four
DE, OP, OT and PT pairs
- Pritam is twenty-fourth from the right end in a row of 30 students. Thirteen persons sit between Pritam and Pratik. Then what is the position of Pratik from the left end of the row?
Answer – 3.21st
Pritam is 6th from the left end. 13 persons sit between Pritam and Pratik. Then Pratik is at 21st from the left end