Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Puzzle and miscellaneous Questions with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are asked in previous exams !!!
Q (1-5) Study the given information and answer the following questions
Eight persons – A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are sitting in a straight line having eight vacant seats. Four of them are facing north and four of them are facing south. They are born in different months January, February, March, April, May, June, July and August not necessarily in the same order.
More than four persons are sitting between B and C. Person who was born in the month of May sits third to the right of C. D was born in June. Both the immediate neighbors of A are born in months which have less than 31 days. C sits second to the left of G. G was born in the month which has 30 days. Person who was born in the month of July sits third to the left of G. Three persons sit between F and A. H sits fifth to the right of F. D sits to the immediate left of H. Person who was born in the month of March sits at extreme end. C was born in the month of August. E faces north. G and D face same direction (i.e. both of them face either north or south).
- Who was born in the month of February?
5. FAnswer – 2. H
- If all the persons are made to seat in alphabetical order from right end of the line, then how many persons are sitting again at same position?
5. NoneAnswer – 5. None3.Three
- Who among the following is facing north?
5. FAnswer – 1. B
- Which of the statement is true as per the above arrangement?
1. E is sitting second to the left of F
2. A was born in February
3. Two persons sit between B and G
4. H was born in April
5. NoneAnswer – 5. None
- Who among the following is sitting fourth to right of G?
5. NoneAnswer – 3. B
- Which of the following will be definitely true if A≥B≥C>D≥E<F=G≤H
5. NoneAnswer – 5. None
No pen is pencil.
All pencils are scales.
some scales are erasers
I. No pen is eraser
II. No pencil is scale
III. Some scales are pencils is a possibility
IV. Alteast some erasers are pens
1. Only III
2. Only I and III
3. Only III and IV
4. III and Either I or IV
5. NoneAnswer – 4. III and Either I or IV
- Four Girls- Sita,Swati ,Swetha, and Sneha are sitting at four corners a square table. Two of them facing center and two of them are facing away from center. They like different fruits Apple, Banana, Mango and Orange not necessarily in same order. Which fruit does Sneha likes?
Statement I: Sita and Swati face same direction (i.e. both faces either towards center or away from center). Person who likes Apple sits second to the left of Sita. Persons who like Mango and Banana are immediate neighbors. Swetha likes Orange. One who likes Banana faces towards center.
Statement II: Swetha and Sneha face same direction (i.e. both faces either towards center or away from center). Person who likes Banana sits second to the left Sneha. Persons who like Orange and Apple are immediate neighbors. Swati likes Mango. One who likes Apple faces away from center.
1. If data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer
2. If data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer
3. If data in either statement I or statement II is sufficient to answer
4. If data in both statements I and II are not sufficient to answer
5. If data in both statements I and II are necessary to answerAnswer – 4. If data in both statements I and II are not sufficient to answer
- In a certain code,
‘two hundred and fourty five’ is coded as ‘fir rip bro crt bza’
‘six hundred and sixty two’ is coded as ‘ wat rip ned bro fir’
‘seven hundred and thirty five’ is coded as ‘hrc lmo fir crt rip’
Then what is the code for the word ‘two’?
5. Cannot be determinedAnswer – 3. bro
- Statement: Should Saudi Arabia government lift ban on releasing movies in theaters?
Argument I: Yes, It will boost economic growth and gives entertainment to citizens of the country
Argument II: No, Movies will create religious problems in the country
1. Only argument I is strong
2. Only argument II is strong
3. Either I or II is strong
4. Neither I nor II is strong
5. Both I and II strongAnswer – 1. Only argument I is strong
Influence of movies in religious matters is not a major concern moreover censor board reviews movie before its release.