Questions asked in today’s SBI PO Prelims Exam 2019 are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
Questions asked in SBI PO Prelims Exam 2019 – June 8
6) 18, 26, 53, 117, 248, ?
7) 100, 108, 98, 106, 96, ?
8) 18, 24, 36, 56, 86, ?
9) 6, 12, 20, 30, ?
10) 1 11 99 693 3465 ?
1) Book A is sold at 12% profit & both books have the same cp, of overall profit is 15%, and if Book B sold at Rs.90 more then find cp of book A.
2) 40 men can complete a work in 48 days, 64 men start work and work for x days after that 32 more men joined them and complete remaining work in 16(2/3 days, find a value of X.
3) Mixture A has 24% water, 50-liter mixture is removed, then milk becomes 78 liter more in remaining mixture. Find initial milk.
4) The ratio of the speed of a boat and current is 10 :1. The ratio of time taken of distance “D” in downstream and D -45 is 3 :2. Find distance D.
5) A invest “X” and after 6 month B invest ” X + 4000″. The ratio of annual total profit and B profit is 7 : 3. Find the value of X.
Puzzles and seating arrangements
1) Six persons – P,Q,R,S,T and U are sitting around a triangular table such that three of them sit at corners while others sit in the middle of three sides. The one who sits at corners faces towards the center while others face away from the center. P sits second to the right of R. Only one person sits between R and S.One who likes Kiwi sits immediate right of the one who likes apple. Q does not sit adjacent to P. T does not sit at the corner and also not sits second to the right of Q.
2) 8 people sitting in a straight line facing north and south, B sits second from one of the end lines. E sits 4th right of B, two people sit between E and H, an immediate neighbor of H faces the opposite direction. E faces north direction. A sits immediate left to D and A does not sit near to either E and H. F sits 4th left of C and F sits to the left of both E and H.
3) Six people A, M, N, C, O and G are sitting around a triangle in such way that three of them are sitting at the corners and three of there are sitting in the middle of the sides. Those who are sitting at the corners face inside and those who are sitting in the middle of the sides face outside. A sits at the corner. M is an immediate neighbor of A. Two people sit between M and C. O sit to the immediate left of C. N is an immediate neighbor of O.
4) Six boxes A, B, C, D, E, and F are kept one above the other. They are coated with different colors viz. Red, Orange, Pink, Blue, Violet, and Green but not necessarily in the same order. Box C is kept immediately above the orange colored box. Two boxes are kept between the orange colored box and pink colored box. Only three boxes are there between the pink colored box and box E. Box E is not blue in color. The red colored box is kept immediately above the pink colored box. Box F is Violet in color. Box A is immediately above box B. Box D is orange in color.
5) 10 persons live on different floors in a building. The lowest floor is numbered as 1, the floor above it as 2 and so on. P lives on floor number 5. Only 3 persons live between P and J. T lives immediately above J. Number of persons between T and P is same as the number of persons between J and R. Q lives on an even numbered floor, immediately below U. Q does not live on floor 6. Only one person lives between U and V. No one lives between V and X. S live on one of the floors above W.
6) Six ropes viz. E, F, G, H, I and J are of different lengths. F is longer than E but shorter than I. J is longer than F. I is shorter than only G. E is not the shortest. The length of I is 54 cm and the length of 3rd shortest rope is 30cm.