SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 20 July 2019
As all of you know it very well that SBI PO MAINS was conducted on 20 July 2019. You must be eagerly waiting for the reviews and analysis of this exam, so affairs cloud is here with the detailed analysis of this exam.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||40|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||50|
Reasoning Ability (Moderate-Difficult):
There were 45 questions of 60 marks.
- Number based machine input-output having four layers (5 questions).
- Rectangular Based Puzzle having 10 people facing north and south (1 question).
- Puzzle on 7 people sitting and each facing north and was based on blood relation (5 questions).
- Logical Reasoning (around 10 questions).
- Indirect Direction Sense, codes were given (1 question).
- Rectangle based puzzle (5 questions)
- Passage inference (5 questions)
- Miscellaneous questions (around 10)
Good attempts- 18+
Data Analysis & Interpretation (Difficult):
It consisted of 35 questions of 40 marks.
- Line graph-based DI based on population density, sex ratio, and area.
- Quantity Comparison (3 questions)
- Caselet DI based on area and circumference of circle (3 questions)
- Tabular DI based on Time & Work (3 questions)
- New pattern number series (3 questions)
- Funnel chart DI (7 questions)
- Caselet DI based on probability (5 questions)
- Data Sufficiency (3 questions)
- Caselet DI based on marks of four students in a subject (3 questions)
- Miscellaneous questions (5)
Good Attempts- 12+
English Language (Easy-Moderate):
- Reading Comprehension based on Chinese Economy, Savings, Investments etc (20 questions).
- Phrase Replacement (5 questions)
- Sentence Replacement (5 questions)
- Miscellaneous Questions, based on finding an odd sentence among five sentences, and others (5 questions)
Good Attempts- 25+
General Awareness (Easy-Moderate):
- General Awareness section was easy to moderate. It includes Current Affairs and Banking Current Affairs Static Banking Awareness. Most of the GA questions asked from the last six months(February to July)
Topic-wise Weight-age in General Awareness:
|Topic||Number of Questions asked|
|Current Banking Awareness||13|
|Static Banking Awareness||4|
Good Attempts- 23+
Letter writing (150 words)
a) Write a letter to the branch manager for the replacement of the lost cheque book.
b) Write a letter to your senior thanking him for the career advice.
c) Write a letter to the bank manager requesting him to increase cash counters in his branch.
Essay writing (150 words)
a) Digital literacy.
b) E-commerce impact on traditional business.
c) Precautions to use while using online banking.
**Reviews are purely based on the feedback from aspirants. If you find any error then kindly report it.