IBPS Clerk Prelims Questions Asked in Exam 9 December 2017. This article covers the Questions asked in IBPS Clerk 2017
Help:- Share your Exam Questions in Comments Sections
Note:- Keep your Eye on this page, We ll update more Questions
IBPS Clerk 2017 Prelims – 9 Dec
- 7.5, 9, 13.5, 27, 67.5, ?
- 4, 2.5, 3.5, 9, 40, ?
- 346, 345, 337, 310, 246
- 4.5, 3.5, 6, 17, 67, ?
- 346, 345, 337, 310, 246
- ? ÷ 60 – 3/4 = 3 1/3
- ?% of ( 152 ÷ 19 × 45) = 12
- 46% of 600+ 44% of 225 = ?
- 12 × 9 ÷ ? × 15 = 16 + 38
- ? ÷ 12 × 4/0.6=250
- ? + 0.4= (1.6 + 5.4) ÷ 2.5
- Two years hence the average age of A and B is 37. Three years ago the age of B is 36. If C is 11 years older than A then, find the sum of present ages of A and C?
- A and B invest Rs. 116000 and 144000 respectively. B invests for 6 months. At the end of the year B’s share 9000 find the overall profit?
- The average monthly income of P and Q is Rs. 5050. The average monthly income of Q and R is Rs. 6250 and the average monthly income of P and R is Rs. 5200. The monthly income of P is:
- A person’s present age is two-fifth of the age of his mother. After 8 years, he will be one-half of the age of his mother. How old is the mother at present?
- A boat running upstream takes 8 hours 48 minutes to cover a certain distance, while it takes 4 hours to cover the same distance running downstream. What is the ratio between the speed of the boat and speed of the water current respectively?
- Length and speed of the train A is 170m and 20 m/s respectively. Length of the train B is 180m both running at opposite direction and time taken by the trains to cross each other is 10sec. Find speed B’s speed.
- A can do a work in 36 days & B is 20% more efficient than A, If A started working and worked for 8 days and left then in how many days will B do the remaining work?
- A can do a work in 24 days. He worked alone for 15 days and then B joined and they finished the work in 5 days. In how many days can B alone do the work.
- A sum of Rs. 725 is lent in the beginning of a year at a certain rate of interest. After 8 months, a sum of Rs. 362.50 more is lent but at the rate twice the former. At the end of the year, Rs. 33.50 is earned as interest from both the loans. What was the original rate of interest?
- The salaries A, B, C are in the ratio 2 : 3 : 5. If the increments of 15%, 10% and 20% are allowed respectively in their salaries, then what will be new ratio of their salaries?
- A vessel contains mixture of milk and water in the ratio 6:1. 7 litres of mixture is taken out and replaced with 3 litres of water. The content of water is now 14.5% of the total mixture. Find the original content of water.
- A invest 9600 and B invests X Rs. B leaves after 6 months. Total profit earned is 4600. A’s share is 3400. Find how much did B invest.
- A is 10 km to the north of B. C is 5 Km to the east of B. D is 2.5 Km to the north of C. E is north-west of point C and west of point D. Find the distance between point E & A.
There are twelve candidates A, B, C, D, E, F, P, Q, R, S, T, U.All of them are seated on two parallel rows, each row consists of six chairs. A, B, C, D, E and F sit at Row 1, which is facing north direction and P, Q, R, S, T and U sit at Row 2, which faces south direction. R is sitting third to the right of T. R does not sit at extreme ends. The one facing R sits second to the right of A. Two people sit between F and A. D sits third to the left of E. E does not face R. There are as many people between F and E as in between T and U. More than two people sit between U and P. C faces the person who is sitting to the immediate right of Q
Click Here To View IBPS Clerk Prelims Dec 3 Review
Click Here To View IBPS Clerk Prelims Dec 2 Review
Click Here To View Questions asked in IBPS Clerk – Dec 2
Click Here To View Questions asked in IBPS Clerk – Dec 3
Click Here to Share Your Experience(All Shifts) – IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2017
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification