GA questions asked in today’s IBPS Clerk Main Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
- BD Mishra is the governor of – Arunachal Pradesh
- Achnakamer wildlife sanctuary – Chhattisgarh
- Economic Nobel prize in 2017 – Richard Thaler.
- Overnight lending money – call money
- 3rd International Conference on Yoga held – New Delhi.
- Balphakram National Park – Meghalaya
- Hand in hand Exercise – China
- Vienna is the Capital of – Austria
- A stand for in FATF – Action – Financial Task Action Force
- ‘A’ stands for in CAGR- Annual – Compound Annual Growth Rate.
- Virendra Singh’s constituency – Tikamgrah MP
- JRD Tata sports memorial situated – Jamshedpur.
- Sanjeev Stalin – Football.
- The first to start adjournment online – Rajasthan
- Hq of UCO Bank – Kolkata
- L stand for in LAF – Liquidity Adjustment Facility
- Dhirubhai Ambani Solar Park – Rajasthan.
- Interest Risk is which type of risk – Market risk
- Ukai dam is situated in – Gujarat
- Bharatiya Reserve bank Note Mudran press located in Salboni & which city – Mysore.
- Head of the committee for China relationship – Shashi Tharoor
- City has hosted the Meeting of 48 governors – New Delhi
- Lekh Tandon – Indian filmmaker and actor.
- Winner of China Open Singles Men Title- Rafael Nadal.
- ‘H’ stands for in NACH – National Automated Clearing House.
- Regulator of Microfinance given by NBFC – RBI
- Savings & current account is known as – CASA ratio.
- SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organisation) summit 2017, held in which country – Astana, Kazakhstan.
- Vice chairman of Niti Ayog – Rajiv Kumar.
- CRISIL – Analytical company
- National chemical and fertilizer headquarter – Mumbai
- L stand for in ELSS – Equity linked saving scheme
- Payments Bank does not offer – Credit card
- Kisan Credit card facility not given by – Payment banks
- Benghazi port – Libya
- GDR – Global Depositary Receipt
- ‘M’ stands for in SFMS – messaging – Structured Financial Messaging System
- PACC Paris agreement on climate change is related to.- Climate change
- PF withdrawal has been increased from Rs. 30000 to – Rs. 50000
- NISM established by – SEBI
- Banks which help to raise funds by underwriting are called.- Investment Banking
- Reduction in the amount of loan over a period of time – Amortization
- FDI Proposal clearance by FIPB – 60 days
- MIGA headquarters – Washington DC
- Varishtha pension bima yojana 8 percent interest for how many years – 10 years
- Domestic Systemically Important Banks (D-SIBs) – size, cross-jurisdictional activities
- Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises – CGTMSE
- M in MPC – Monetary Policy Committee
- Equity Risk
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification