Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Time and Distance, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- A 120m long train is crosses the platform double its length in 30sec. What is the speed of the train ?
- A 1km long wire is held by n poles, if 1 pole is removed the length of the gap is increased by 5/3m. What is the no of poles initially ?
- A starts from a place at 11 am and travels at a speed of 4kmph, B starts at 1 pm and travels with a speed of 1kmph for 1st hour, 2kmph for next 1 hour and so on. At what time B catch up with A ?
- A train travelled from Delhi to Agra and back in a certain time at the rate of 40 kmph. But if the train had travelled from Delhi to Agra at a rate of 80kmph and back to Delhi at a rate of 40kmph. It would takes 2h longer. Find the distance between Delhi and Agra ?
- A boat travels 20kms upstream in 6hrs and 18kms downstream in 4hrs. Find the speed of the boat in still water?
- P starts chasing a Q , 3hrs after the Q starts running. P takes 4hours to catch the Q. If the average speed of the P is 35kmph, Find the average speed of the Q ?
- Nakiren travelled 1200km by air which formed 2/5 of his trip. One third of the whole trip, he travelled by train and the rest of the journey by car. Find the distance travelled by car ?
- A bus travels at 100kmph. When there are 3 passengers the speed is reduced to 88kmph. If the speed of the is inversely proportional to the no of passengers travelling. Find the speed of the bus when 6 passengers are travelling ?
- The distance between 2 stations are 800km. One train starts at 5am from A with 62kmph.Another train starts at 7am from B at 50kmph. When they will meet ?
- A man covers a distance 54km in 9hrs. Boy speed is double than the speed of the man. Two third the speed of the boy is equal to the speed of the girl. How much distance will the bike cover in 5hrs ?