Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Time and Distance, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- A Bus covers a distance of 36km at a uniform speed.Had the speed been 6 kmps less, it would have taken one hour more for the journey.The original speed of the bus is
- Two buses of same length are running in in the same direction with speed 50km/hr and 80km/ph.The latter completely cross the man in 18sec. The length of the each bus is
- Rahul started his journey on bike at 7.30pm at a speed of 8km/ph. After 30m, Lenin started his journey from the same place with the speed of 10km/ph. At what time did Lenin overtake Rahul ?
- A man can reach a certain place in 30hrs.If he reduces his speed by 1/10 th, he goes 9km less in that time. Find his speed ?
- If Anil persons walks at 12kmph instead of 10kmph, he would have walked 18km more.The actual distance travelled by him is
- A lady travels equal distances with speed 4kmph,6kmph and 8kmph and takes a total time of 52min.The distance she travelled is
- A man crosses a 500m long street in 8min.What is his speed in kmph
- A bus reached Mumbai from Hyderabad in 30min with an average speed of 50kmph. If the average speed is increased by 35kmph ,How long will it take to cover the same distance ?
- An aeroplane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240kmph in 5hours. To cover the same distance in 1(2/3) hours it must travel at a speed of
- An athlete runs 240m race in 24 sec.Find his speed